There is actually quite a lot of resources available online that you can tap into.
Here, there are these few links that I have found:
- Tutorials Point – with good introduction
- How Stuff Work – a bit surprised to find C stuff here
- C Programming
- Programming Simplified – quite a lot of examples that you can try
- C Tutorial – created more for students majoring in Physics
- C4Learn – this site has some very good and short examples that you can try out
- GNU C – a programming tutorial
If you have come across any good C introduction on the web, please share the link.