You only need a web server and a browser to run it in your own PC.
- First download Apache web server from this link, a Windows version of Apache.
- Install it to your PC.
- In your start menu, look for Apache server and click on start to start Apache server.
- In the task menu, look for an Icon with a green arrow. Right click on it and click on Open Apache Monitor.
- From here, you can see that Apache is started.
- In the browser address box, type localhost.
- A message will be shown saying that Apache server is properly installed.